skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Gathering Place

For years I've collected thoughts--quotations, stories, aphorisms, whatever you want to call them, I've collected them. And, over all those years, I've had a goal to get them filed or somehow together in an organized fashion. When it occured to me to create a blog of them where I can tag them and find them by several different methods, I knew I'd found The Gathering Place.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Existence

"Most people, even though they don't know it, are asleep...They never understand the loveliness and the beauty of this thing that we call human existence."
--Father Anthony deMello
Posted by jenn at 12:41 PM
Labels: Father Anthony deMello, To be Human

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (96)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (28)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (224)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (63)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ▼  March (29)
      • Faith
      • time
      • Naturals
      • Beauty
      • Perfect in Imperfection
      • Team
      • Power
      • Unashamedness
      • Women
      • Greatness
      • Joy
      • Training
      • Existence
      • Menus
      • Self-Worth
      • Influential People
      • People
      • Creativity
      • Breaking Point
      • Woman
      • The Road Less Travelled
      • True Friends
      • Together
      • Nurture
      • Can Do
      • Hope
      • Happiness
      • Fulfillment
      • Mother Teresa Prayer
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2008 (66)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (25)
    • ►  October (24)