skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Gathering Place

For years I've collected thoughts--quotations, stories, aphorisms, whatever you want to call them, I've collected them. And, over all those years, I've had a goal to get them filed or somehow together in an organized fashion. When it occured to me to create a blog of them where I can tag them and find them by several different methods, I knew I'd found The Gathering Place.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Steps Toward Achievement

"Develop an attitude of gratitude and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation." --Brian Tracy
Posted by jenn at 9:36 AM
Labels: Accomplishments, achieving, Brian Tracy, gratitude, Living with Gratitude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (96)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (28)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (224)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (63)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (29)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ▼  2008 (66)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ▼  November (25)
      • Thanks
      • Steps Toward Achievement
      • Growth through Gratitude
      • Express Gratitude
      • Examples of Gratitude
      • Abundance
      • Gratitude and New Beginnings
      • Time for Thanks
      • Find Something
      • Happiness Doubled by Wonder
      • Getting Even
      • Measure Thanksgiving
      • Wise Man
      • Gratitude Filled Living
      • At Least
      • Treasures
      • November
      • Memories
      • Soup
      • Decorating
      • Laugh
      • Pleasure
      • Illusions
      • Accomlishments
      • Becoming Yourself
    • ►  October (24)