skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Gathering Place

For years I've collected thoughts--quotations, stories, aphorisms, whatever you want to call them, I've collected them. And, over all those years, I've had a goal to get them filed or somehow together in an organized fashion. When it occured to me to create a blog of them where I can tag them and find them by several different methods, I knew I'd found The Gathering Place.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Day

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day, you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."
--Ralph Waldo Emerson
Posted by jenn at 2:18 PM
Labels: Forgiveness, New Beginnings, Perseverance, Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (96)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ▼  March (28)
      • Ecstatic Experience
      • Enjoyment
      • Pleasure
      • New Day
      • Befriending Self
      • Giving up on Perfect
      • Women in Adversity
      • Life
      • Laugh
      • The Friend Who Cares
      • Fear is a Teacher
      • Relationships
      • Faith and Light
      • Lines I Love: When You Love Someone, by Kid Rock
      • Grace
      • Fear
      • Crisis
      • Miracles
      • Strength, Courage and Confidence
      • It's Life
      • Storms
      • Resilience
      • Faith as Courage
      • Comfort in Self
      • Greatest Sin
      • Character
      • Everything in the World
      • Disposition
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (224)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (63)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (29)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2008 (66)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (25)
    • ►  October (24)