skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Gathering Place

For years I've collected thoughts--quotations, stories, aphorisms, whatever you want to call them, I've collected them. And, over all those years, I've had a goal to get them filed or somehow together in an organized fashion. When it occured to me to create a blog of them where I can tag them and find them by several different methods, I knew I'd found The Gathering Place.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmases Past

"The most vivid memories of Christmases past are usually not of gifts given or received, but of the spirit of love, the special warmth of Christmas worship, the cherished little habits of the home."
--Lois Rand
Posted by jenn at 9:07 AM
Labels: Christmas, Lois Rand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (96)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (28)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (224)
    • ▼  December (23)
      • Gift to Yourself
      • Possibilitarian
      • Christmas Forever
      • Children at Christmas
      • Light
      • Best Gifts
      • Gifts
      • Homesick
      • Giving
      • State of Mind
      • Magic Wand
      • Christmas Day
      • Storybook Christmases
      • A Christmas Heart
      • Christmas Children
      • Christmases Past
      • Magical Blanket
      • Christmas Means...
      • Hearts of Children
      • Decorations
      • December
      • Christmas in the Air
      • The Fullness of Life
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (63)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (29)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2008 (66)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (25)
    • ►  October (24)