skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Gathering Place

For years I've collected thoughts--quotations, stories, aphorisms, whatever you want to call them, I've collected them. And, over all those years, I've had a goal to get them filed or somehow together in an organized fashion. When it occured to me to create a blog of them where I can tag them and find them by several different methods, I knew I'd found The Gathering Place.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

True Happiness

"True happiness is an acceptance of life as it is given to us, with its diminshment, mystery, uncontrollability and all."
--Michael Gellert
Posted by jenn at 1:31 PM
Labels: Happiness, Life, Michael Gellert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (96)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (28)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (224)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ▼  August (63)
      • Funny
      • Natural Team
      • Friendly
      • All That Matters
      • Present
      • Execution
      • Elixir of Life
      • Change
      • Courage
      • Kindness
      • Happy
      • Gamble
      • Achievement
      • Playing
      • Fun
      • Sunshine
      • Enjoy
      • Creating Yourself
      • Freedom
      • Question
      • True Happiness
      • Sharing Joy
      • Giving Up
      • Essentials
      • Importance
      • Growing Pains
      • Dream
      • Untapped
      • Self
      • Stressed
      • Chocolate
      • Funny
      • Kindness
      • Become
      • Revision
      • Change
      • Faith
      • Cook
      • Comfort
      • Veggies
      • Hot Fudge
      • Teaching
      • Adventures
      • Self-Trust
      • Seeking
      • Laugh
      • Relationships
      • Give
      • Passion
      • Meaning of Life
      • Giving
      • Real Wealth
      • Spending
      • Place
      • Communication
      • First Class Performance
      • Mistakes
      • Ordinary Favors
      • Smile
      • Musically Speaking
      • Doing
      • Definition
      • Books
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (29)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2008 (66)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (25)
    • ►  October (24)