skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Gathering Place

For years I've collected thoughts--quotations, stories, aphorisms, whatever you want to call them, I've collected them. And, over all those years, I've had a goal to get them filed or somehow together in an organized fashion. When it occured to me to create a blog of them where I can tag them and find them by several different methods, I knew I'd found The Gathering Place.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Simple

"...it is always the simple that produces the marvelous."
--Amelia E. Barr
Posted by jenn at 12:09 PM
Labels: Amelia E Barr, creating, simple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (96)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (28)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2009 (224)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (63)
    • ▼  July (10)
      • Simple
      • Happy
      • Bend
      • Laugh
      • Friends
      • Achieving
      • Creating
      • Becoming
      • All Because Two People Fell In Love
      • Freedom
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (29)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2008 (66)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (25)
    • ►  October (24)