skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Gathering Place

For years I've collected thoughts--quotations, stories, aphorisms, whatever you want to call them, I've collected them. And, over all those years, I've had a goal to get them filed or somehow together in an organized fashion. When it occured to me to create a blog of them where I can tag them and find them by several different methods, I knew I'd found The Gathering Place.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Magic of Christmas

"The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others' burdens, easing others' loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of Christmas."
--WC Jones
Posted by jenn at 4:04 PM
Labels: Christmas, Giving, Help Others, WC Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (96)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (28)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (224)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (63)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (29)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ▼  2008 (66)
    • ▼  December (17)
      • Love
      • Home
      • Giving Life
      • Giving is Necessity
      • Give Your Heart
      • Thoughtfulness
      • Innocence
      • Conspiracy of Love
      • Hospitality and Charity
      • Christmas All Year
      • Childlike Faith
      • Magic of Christmas
      • Christmas Presents
      • Honoring Christmas
      • Keeping Christmas
      • Yes Virginia, There is a Santa Claus
      • November to December
    • ►  November (25)
    • ►  October (24)