skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Gathering Place

For years I've collected thoughts--quotations, stories, aphorisms, whatever you want to call them, I've collected them. And, over all those years, I've had a goal to get them filed or somehow together in an organized fashion. When it occured to me to create a blog of them where I can tag them and find them by several different methods, I knew I'd found The Gathering Place.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Trying

"Sometimes, it's enough to try hard. Sometimes our skill is perseverance. Sometimes the simple act of not giving up is both a skill and virtue. We can be good at trying and if we are, we need to honor our effort." -Stress-free for Good: 10 Scientifically Proven Life Skills for Health and Happiness
Posted by jenn at 7:23 AM
Labels: Enduring, Never Give Up, Perseverance, Self Worth, Trying

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (96)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (28)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (224)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (63)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (29)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ▼  2008 (66)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (25)
    • ▼  October (24)
      • Fun
      • Creating
      • The Worth of Others
      • Happiness
      • Tomatoes
      • Giving
      • Music
      • Christmas : )
      • Let Your Light Shine
      • Freedom
      • Self
      • Books
      • Shopping
      • Change
      • Pleasing People
      • Writing
      • Dreams
      • Codas
      • Come Alive
      • Trying
      • The Art of Love
      • Marriage and Friendship
      • Happiness and Others
      • Gardeners